With the continuously rising prices of commercial properties in big cities like London business owners are looking for alternative places to put up their businesses. One of the places that have been quickly drawing interest from business owners is Peterborough. commercial property Peterborough has been steadily gaining popularity for various reasons.
1. The price of leasing or renting commercial properties in Peterborough is considerably lower than those in big cities it is a well-known fact that renting or leasing some bigger commercial properties outside of London cost less than getting a small flat in the same location. Peterborough is no exception. Commercial properties in Peterborough can be rented or leased up to 50% less those offered in bigger cities around the UK.
2. Abundance of tourists Peterborough is a place that has several touristy spots. There are even historical landmarks that can only be found in Peterborough. The abundance of tourist spots attracts hundreds of thousands of tourists each year so your business wont have any problem getting customers. If you find a commercial property near a highly visited tourist spot then you have struck gold. To take advantage of your location make sure to put up a business that caters mostly to the tourists. Things like souvenir shops, cafés and the like are great with tourists.
3. Rapidly growing population As of 2012 the population in Peterborough is steadily growing due mainly to the regeneration plan that was introduced in the same year. Peterborough has been experiencing a steady economic growth since then. Among all the cities all over the country, Peterborough has had the most success in economic growth. The employment rate in the area is very good and is also steadily climbing. This means that more people in the area have the capacity to buy which is good for any business.
4. The climate in Peterborough is very ideal You wont experience extreme climates in Peterborough. The climate here can be characterized by mild winters and cool summers. This means very little maintenance for commercial properties as there wont be too much snow or extreme weather to contend with.
5. The people are friendly - The crime rate for areas like Peterborough is considerably less than those in bigger cities. It is fairly safe to say that you wont experience too much problem with the people from Peterborough. They are friendly and accommodating to everyone who comes to visit their city. The police force is adequate and the laws that they have in the city are there to protect the inhabitants of Peterborough.
6. Less competition unlike big cities, there is less competition for businesses in Peterborough as there are not as many retail and commercial establishments. If you are a small business owner this is a very ideal setting for you as there wont be any big business that would take up your profits.
Consider commercial properties outside big cities before putting up your business. You may be pleasantly surprised to get more for your money than you normally would if you set up your business in London for example. Consider Peterborough for your next business venture and enjoy having a business in one of the most beautiful and peaceful places.